Lucknow, the capital city of Uttar Pradesh state, India, is situated on the sacred river Gomti. Lucknow, the food city’s rich culture, has a lot to do with its cuisine. Famous Nawabs like Saadat Ali Khan, Asaf-ud-Daula, Shuja-ud-Daulal and Wajid Ali Shah once ruled the city. These great Mughals have also stayed in U.P for a few periods. There are two types of climate prevailing in Lucknow; Sub Tropical, which can be humid and hot coupled with rains between June to September, and Cold weather from November to February, which sometimes goes sub-zero.
Lucknow, formerly Tehri-Garhwal, is the main center of industry, commerce, technology and education in Uttar Pradesh. The city stands on the Babari channel connecting river Gomti with river Ganges, dividing it into Lucknow west and Lucknow east. Many small rivers surround the city like saryu, tamboli, durgawati, kali gomti, gulon ki gomti etc.
The school education in Lucknow city is a blend of modern and traditional. The schools have facilities like labs, playgrounds, libraries, and computers. Students gain knowledge through different teaching methods like lectures, videos, discussions, etc. The schools follow a strict curriculum that helps students gain proficiency in their fields.
Many private schools in Lucknow offer CBSE and ICSE syllabus at affordable prices. The medium of instruction is English or Hindi, depending on the school. These schools also have an excellent infrastructure with air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories, and playgrounds.
There are public schools in Lucknow; they offer CBSE syllabus at subsidised rates to students belonging to economically weaker sections of society. They also have an excellent infrastructure with air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories, and playgrounds.
1) There is the availability of well-qualified and experienced teachers in the schools. Teachers at these schools are highly qualified and trained because they hire only those people who have studied at reputable universities or institutes for teaching jobs at their institution.
2) The classrooms are spacious and well equipped with all kinds of modern equipment necessary for students' carrying out practicals and experiments. The schools provide modern teaching aids such as computers, audio-visual aids etc. The library has an extensive collection of books related to different subjects, which help students learn new things every day and enrich their knowledge base.
3) The students get a conducive environment to learn, where they are encouraged to make their own decisions and take responsibility for their actions.
4) The schools offer sports facilities like smart classes, playing grounds, swimming pools etc. The city has several schools that provide quality education in various streams such as arts, commerce, science and engineering.
5) If one is looking for a place where they can get a quality education at an affordable price, Lucknow is the right place. The city has many reputed schools that offer world-class facilities and a variety of courses at affordable prices.
TOP 5 ALL GIRLS’ SCHOOLS IN LUCKNOW
- La Martiniere Girls College
- Loretto Covent College
- Career Convent Girls College
- Isabella Thoburn Intermediate College
- Rajkiya Ashram Paddhati Vidyalaya