BOARDING SCHOOLS IN INDIA
Why opt for Boarding schools in India
- Best Boarding Schools In India have well-equipped infrastructure with various facilities like ultra-modern classrooms, advanced laboratories, libraries, sports centres and much more.
- These schools provide accommodation to students and staff members in separate hostels according to their gender.
- Boarding Schools in India give emphasis on all-round development of children by promoting various extracurricular activities such as drama, dance, music, arts and sports.
- The teaching faculty at these schools is highly qualified with years of experience in teaching various subjects like mathematics, science, English etc.
- Students get an opportunity to learn and grow with other children from different parts of the country.
- Children get exposed to new cultures, different traditions, lifestyles and languages that they would not otherwise have experienced.
- Boarding schools help students in developing adaptability, independence and resourcefulness at an early age.
- The environment at a boarding school offers plenty of opportunities for sports, arts and leadership activities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) What are the advantages of Boarding schools in India?
2) What are the facilities in Boarding schools in India?
Top Boarding schools in India have the best facilities for students. These facilities help them to boost their skills and growth in a positive direction. Some of the popular school facilities are large classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, libraries, computer labs and huge sports stadiums with indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
3) What curriculum is followed in Boarding schools in India?
Depending on the type of Boarding school, different curriculum is followed. Most of the Boarding schools in India follow either CBSE or ICSE or IB. There are also few Boarding schools which follow their own curriculum. It is important to understand that schools follow the curriculum as per its affiliations and are bound to follow them strictly.
4) What is the admission procedure in Boarding schools in India?
If you want to admit your child in any boarding schools but are not aware of the admission procedure, follow these steps to know more.
5) Which are the top 5 boarding schools in India?
It is an ideal choice for parents who want their children to make a career in sports, art or music. These schools provide special teachers, equipment, and classes that makes the child excel in the field he/she chooses. If you are looking for top boarding schools in India, here are some of them:
- The Doon School – Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Ecole Globale Girls International School - Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Woodstock School – Mussoorie (Uttarakhand)
- Bishop Cotton School – Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
- Mayo College-Ajmer (Rajasthan)
To know more about Boarding schools in India, you can also check-