The boarding school in Mumbai is the best option for students to get a quality education with good facilities. The students will be able to concentrate on their studies and perform well.
The Boarding schools in Mumbai offer good facilities like playgrounds, libraries, computer labs and many more. Students who want to go abroad for higher studies can also apply for the courses offered by these schools.
The students will be able to learn more about themselves as well as their surroundings through this course. The boarding school will help them become responsible citizens of our country.
In today’s world, education has become a necessity. Whether you are an individual or a parent, the education of your child is very important. Education is not only about passing exams but also about gaining experience and knowledge.
In Mumbai, there are various day boardings that provide quality education to students at affordable costs.
Education at day boarding schools in Mumbai is not only about academics, but also about grooming children to become responsible citizens of the country. The primary aim of most day boarding schools in Mumbai is to prepare students for competitive exams like JEE and CAT so that they can get admission into the best colleges across India.
The curriculum taught by these schools focuses on strengthening their subject knowledge, which helps them perform better in their respective fields. Some of these schools also offer extra-curricular activities such as sports, arts and music to ensure that students grow up to be well-rounded individuals. Other than imparting quality education to their students, these schools also provide them with facilities like medical care, transport and hostels so that they don't have to worry about anything other than studies.
Increased independence: Students learn how to be independent early on. They have to take care of themselves and do not always have their parents around for support. This is especially true when students are away at boarding school during holidays or weekends.
- Better grades: Boarding school students tend to perform better academically than their counterparts who attend traditional day schools. This is because they have fewer distractions while studying at night, and they can focus more easily on their studies without outside influences like friends or family members. Students also get more time during the day to study without having to worry about other commitments such as after-school activities or jobs after school hours.
- Improved social skills: Boarding school students learn how to interact with people from different backgrounds and cultures, which helps them develop better social skills than those who attend traditional day schools where everyone is pretty much the same age group and comes from similar backgrounds
Top 5 Day Boarding schools in Mumbai
1) Ryan International School - Vashi
2) King George English School - Vashi
3) Swami Vivekanand Vidya Mandir - Vashi
4) Hiranandani Foundation School - Nerul (West)
5) Shernaz Wadia High School - Vashi