Lucknow is the capital of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh and is also the administrative headquarters of the eponymous District and Division. It is the largest city in Uttar Pradesh and the eleventh most populous city in India. Lucknow is known as a multicultural city that flourished as a North Indian cultural and artistic hub and seat of Nawabs.
Lucknow has always been known as a multicultural city that flourished as a North Indian cultural and artistic hub and seat of Nawabi rule. It continues to be an important centre of governance, education, culture, tourism, business and industry today.
Today, Lucknow, commonly referred to as the "Cultural Capital of Uttar Pradesh", is also known for its cuisine. The city stands at an elevation above sea level. To its north lies Barabanki district, to its east Unnao, to its south Raebareli district while Sitapur & Hardoi are located on its western side.
The education system in Lucknow is divided into three levels: primary school, middle school, and high school. If you want to go beyond this level, there are two options: vocational school or college. Vocational schools are usually located near factories so that students can learn about the industry that they will be working in after graduation. College is more flexible and allows students to explore different areas of study before making their final decision about which career path they want to follow.
The leading schools in Lucknow offer a curriculum of learning and development for children aged 3 to 13 years. The school has been established by an experienced team of educationists and industry professionals with the mission of providing an all-around development to the students through its holistic approach to learning.
1) The city of Lucknow has a rich history, and its schools reflect that history by offering students a unique learning experience. Students can discover new things about their own culture while learning the curriculum they need to go on to college or university.
2)There are several institutions within close proximity of each other, making it easy for parents who have multiple children in different grades to drop them off at different schools.
3) The cost of living in Lucknow is lower than most other major cities in India, so families will find it easier to get by financially when sending their children to school here instead of somewhere else where costs may be higher.
4) The schools have excellent facilities including libraries, laboratories and playgrounds which help students learn better and develop their skills and interests in various areas such as arts, sports or science.
5) The school administration works hard to provide students with all kinds of support including scholarships which can make it easier for them to study at a particular institution without having to worry about paying fees or buying books etcetera.
Top 5 co-ed schools in Lucknow:
1) Seth M.R. Jaipuria School
2) Cathedral Senior Secondary School
3) Amity International School
4) Scholar’s Home
5) St. Agnes’ Loreto Day School
Top COED Schools in Delhi