Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh’s capital, is known as the City of Nawabs. It was founded in 1775 by the nawab of Awadh, Asif-ud-Daula. Lucknow is an important centre of Hindi literature and Urdu poetry. The city is famous for its gardens, tombs, mosques, and temples. The Charbagh railway station, built during the British Raj, is the most famous monument in Lucknow.
Lucknow has one of the highest literacy rates in India, with 88.21% of people literate, according to a 2011 census report. The city has produced some notable people since Nawab Asaf-Ud-Dowla established it in 1775. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, who founded Aligarh Muslim University in 1875 and Dr Ram Manohar Lohia, who founded Samyukta Socialist Party in 1937, are the most notable ones.
The most important thing for a student is to be well-equipped with education. The student must get the best out of their education, achieved by having an excellent school. There are many options available when it comes to CBSE schools in Lucknow. Parents must choose wisely.
Many things make a CBSE school great, and one of these things is the kind of teachers they have. Teachers play a crucial role in educating students, and if they are not good at what they do, it will be difficult for students to learn anything from them. Hence, parents must select a CBSE school with good teachers who know how to teach correctly and effectively impart knowledge so that students can easily understand.
Another factor which makes up for an excellent CBSE school is its infrastructure. The infrastructure plays an essential role in providing proper facilities like classrooms, playgrounds etc., which help students get an overall experience while studying at this particular institution.
1) The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, design the curriculum of CBSE schools in Lucknow. CBSE International Schools in Lucknow are the best educational institutions for students to get top-rated, quality and affordable education.
2) Students get an opportunity to study from the best teachers who have experience in different subjects and are capable enough to deliver their knowledge effectively. Experts design the curriculum after analysing the needs and requirements of students.
3) CBSE schools in Lucknow provide an international level education that prepares students for international examinations like IGCSE, A-levels, IB Diploma etc. These examinations are recognised across various countries, including the USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc.
4) The main advantage of CBSE school education is that it provides a holistic learning experience to students as they are taught various subjects under one umbrella and not just one subject at a time as in other school systems.
5) CBSE schools in Lucknow are among the best schools in India. The curriculum followed by these schools is highly dynamic and innovative, and the students develop their skills and talents.
Top Five CBSE Schools in Lucknow
- Cathedral Secondary School
- Apex Public School, Awas Vikas Colony
- Apeejay School, Kanpur Road
- Army Public School
- Rani Laxmi Bai Memorial Senior Secondary School
Lucknow is undoubtedly the center of education in India. To know more about schooling in Lucknow, you can also check-